Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Everyone--
Look at the surprises that were in my mailbox!!! Woo hoo!

I received these incredible art supplies from Jennie at the Artistic Stamper! I won them from Alter It Monthly! (This is an amazing challenge!) Jennie made this beautiful tag and surprised me with it! I couldn't believe it! Thank you so much, Jennie! If any of you need art supplies, just go to her blog--she has amazing items.







And, feast your eyes--look at the gorgeous linens that Wanda sent me!! I was in awe!! Eight napkins, all embroidered or cross-stitched, and 3 lovely embroidered hankies!! Thank you so much, Wanda!
If you have not had a chance to view it, go see Wanda's amazing stained glass pieces--she is so talented!!!



Thank you both SOOO much!
Hugs,
Cindy

P.S. PLEASE scroll down to see my give-away! It is for a Fairy Garden altered art CD.