Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cherry on the TOP!!!

WHAT????
Another Blog Award??? Hoot Hoot!!

I'm feeling the love here people!!

Again, some rules to the award...

1.) Thank the person who awarded you this magnificent award.

Muchas Gracias Emily from Family and Life in Las Vegas. You are the best. Seriously!! I think we'd be great friends..we'd chat about the joys of breastfeeding, brag about our kiddos and then probably go shopping or something, yeah? Anyways, this blog award means a lot to me and I really appreciate it..A LOT!! (P.S. you need to teach me how to do that scroll thing, like you have on your blogging communities.)

2.) Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3.) List 3 things which you love about yourself. Why is it so easy to find things you love in others, but we are so critical of ourselves?

Ok, I cheated..I asked Alexa for some help...she said,

1.) I love how you love our family and are such a good Mommy. 2. I love your necklace (My parents gave it to me for my Birthday and got it from The Vintage Pearl.) 3.) I love how you look so beautiful.

4.) Post a picture that you love.

This is me and my Dad. He thinks it's funny that I always take self pictures of either myself or me with someone else...you know, the ones where you can see your whole arm in the shot and can totally tell you took the picture of yourself. So, to bug him, I always take pics of him and I. He doesn't like it....can ya tell?? LOL

5.) Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers...because we like to SHARE THE LOVE!!

Life of a Twingle Gal

Mamahood Among Other Things

Life with the Lebedas

A Mommy's Blessing

This Mom Loves