Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Blog Hop Friday!


It's Blog Hop Friday!!!

Hey, It's Friday, that's good enough for me! But here is a chance to explore new book review blogs and get to know some of our fellow bloggers out there!

Here is the info on the Book Blog Hop -

Jennifer at Crazy For Books is the host, and you can find her information and the McLinky to join in at her blog! http://www.crazy-for-books.com/



About the Hop: (From Jennifer)

This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! Every day

I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 300 links every week!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
How Many Blogs do you follow?

My Answer: Quite a few, I've really never counted. I have a list on the sidebar that I follow regularly, and I surf around looking at others! I like to see what other's are reading and how they are fixing up their blogs!
Happy Reading, Ya'll!