Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SMILEBOX

Click here to check it out!

As many of you have noticed, I use Smilebox quite a bit to showcase my fun family photos on my blog. I ran across it online searching for free online scrapbooks and let me tell you - Smilebox is my new BFF.

No joke!

If I could, I would spend all freaking day on Smilebox scanning through the wide selection of scrapbooks, slideshows, greetings and so much more. It's become and addiction.

I take photos for 2 reasons: 1.) because my kids are so gosh darn cute and I can't help it and 2.) so I can upload them to a new Smilbox scrapbook, photobook or slideshow.


While we were away on our vacation (are ya sick of hearing about our vacation already?) Mom-a-Logues was selected as Smilbox's Featured Blog of the Week. WHAT?? I know - so cool, right? I'll admit it, I called my Mom and Dad and shouted it from my rooftop.

An honor to say the least!!

If you aren't familiar with Smilebox, listen up because you are going to want to be in 'the know'.

Smilebox is a photo service that let's you quickly turn life's moments into digital creations that you can share with others. Upload your masterpiece's to your blog, facebook, your website ~ or email them to your friends and family. However ya wanna do it.

Choose from hundreds of Ecard, Scrapbook and Slideshow Designs. Send a personal greeting using your own photos, videos AND your OWN message. Personalize your Smilebox creation by adding your own music and share it for FREE (or select premium options for print, DVD burning, expanding music choices).

Create your next party invitation using Smilebox, create a collage, send your Grandma an Ecard and do it with just a few easy clicks on Smilebox.

It's so easy!!

Weddings, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Family Vacations....create your own photobook using Smilebox and then share it with everyone you know.

Download Smilebox here.
(You know you want to..so go for it!! )

Upload your fun creations to your blog and YOU could be the next Featured Blog of the Week.
(that sounded a bit like a commercial...haha
I guess I still got the radio broadcaster in me)
Have you used Smilebox? Tell me about it!!!
And share with me your awesome photobooks!!