Monday, August 30, 2010

Blessed Butterfly

Hi there!  I hope you have had a great Monday so far.  I tell you we are having some crazy weather here in Central California.  A few days ago it was so hot, with the temps ranging from 105-110* and now the temps have dropped into the high 70's to low 80's.   I am loving these "springy" feeling days for sure.  I don't mind the heat, but 110* is even pushing it a bit for me. 


Today I am sharing a card that I made for a couple of different challenges.  I used the sketch from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for the great layout on this card.  I really like this layout and will tuck it into my files so that I remember to use it again.  Thanks Karen!
 
The second challenge that this card was made for was a color challenge for the Gina K. release last Thursday night.  Jessica was the challenge hostess and she asked us to use at least three of the following colors: 
 Red, Orange, Green, Yellow or White. 
I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but when I saw the wonderful sketch layout above the rest fell into place.  I chose to use the Hope Grows and Thanks A Million sets from GKD to create this bright and cheery butterfly card. 


Hugs,