Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fashion Magazines.

What are your favorite Fashion Magazines? I recently decided I wanted to have a couple new magazine subscriptions, in the fashion arena, so I can keep up to date on fashions, colors and trends.

I figured I really couldn't go wrong with VOGUE!

7587_20423VogueCover1947Posters_1251386113

While I was signing up for Vogue, I was given an offer for a great price on W Magazine. I didn't know much about this mag., but it seems to be a high fashion magazine as well, so I signed up! Hopefully I'll enjoy reading it and checking out the photos. Here's a cover shot of W I liked!

122005wusafront1c7yt.opt

Now if only I didn't have to wait 4-6 weeks for them to arrive!

I'd love to hear your favorite magazines or some that you have subscribed to! Tell me the good and the bad.