Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunglasses Crush!

I love glasses and sunglasses. (Who doesn't, right? :) I wear prescription glasses, so I don't get a chance to wear sunglasses all that often, let alone change them up as often as I would like. Anyway, I was in the Oakley store the other day shopping for Sun Glasses with my boyfriend, and I found a ladies pair that made me stop in my tracks and instantly start crushing on them! Trying them on only made things worse!



These are the Vacancy Women's Sunglasses, By Oakley, from their Lifestyles line. In Mother of Pearl! Read more about them, and see the rest of the glamorous glasses Oakley has for women Here!

They remind me of an updated version of 1960s Lolita glasses, and I love the way they feel on!

My pretend letter:

Dear Oakley,
Your ladies frames are lovely and I would love to do a review of them on my blog. Just send me a pair and I will wear them all day and take pretty photos and post about how awesome they are.
Have a Happy Day,
From Samantha's Daydreams.