Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Wander" Tag







This bohemian-style, multi-layered tag was created on grunge
board for Louise’s wonderful Tag Tuesday. It includes batik fabric, fibers, Osnaberg, cheese cloth, tulle, corrugated board, moss, and
twine. Also features a butterfly made from feathers and a glass bottle with miniature beads. And last but not least, there is a shell that I
saved from the beach in Panama City when my husband and I celebrated our 1st anniversary.

Why a butterfly in a beach scene? Because there were butterflies on
the beach when we were there!

The cheese cloth was rolled and glued to simulate the foam of ocean waves (although a little difficult to see here.)

And, of course, I am such a life explorer that the "Wander" metal tag
is indicative of my own spirit of adventure.


Hugs,
Cindy
xo