Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In Between: An Update On Wonderland (That Is My Life)

Just a little filler, just whiling away my days


I've been M.I.A again! I'm so sorry and I promise you it is because of valid reasons. For one, I had my college ball on Saturday and boy was it pretty epic! I had a lot of assignments due before then too so I was rather stressed out last week (and unfortunately it's the same case this week too). The ball was well worth it though and a great way to relax in a way. Our ball theme was 'Alice in Wonderland' and so I dressed accordingly! Any ideas on which character I emulated? ;)

Scott looked amazing that night and I'm so proud he was my partner to the ball! Well, surely he would've been considering he's my boyfriend and all, sheesh! He asked me in the cutest way too, it was definitely a special night with him.

Other than that I have been drowning (not literally but close enough!) in university work and other work for the television show I am in (which I might talk about more later). I will hopefully get some posts up soon but until then please bear with me!