Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Are you a SSVINTAGE Customer?

When I first started this blog, one of my first posts was dedicated to finding photos of SSVINTAGE Customers - showing off their SSVintage goodies!

I've got an album started of Guys and Girls wearing vintage items from my shop, BUT not enough and I need your help! Have you ever purchased anything from my vintage store? Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, or anything else? If you have, I would absolutely love it if you could send me a photo of you wearing/with your SS Vintage item(s)!

If you'd be so kind as to send in your photos, I'd love to feature them on Facebook, and This Blog! I'd be happy to include any links with your photos, so readers can find your blogs, shops, twitter, or what ever else you'd like to promote.

Screen shot 2010-08-31 at 11.10.57 PM

Please let me know if you have any photos to contribute! I'd truly appreciate it, and you'd make my day!!

Happy Wednesday!