Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soar!





Hi Everyone,

Today is another "Surprise Day" and I have made something special for Jan of Bobbypins Boardwalk. This mixed media piece is entitled "Soar." It was created with commercial embellishments and papers. (If you remember, Jan is the person who made that beautiful black and white damask fan.)

In the past, I had "Surprise Day" without telling a person in advance, however, the problem was, sometimes I was not able to get their addresses, so I changed how I do it now because I wanted to make sure that when I create something I can reach the person in advance...so, Jan already received her new art piece this week. I just wanted to share a picture of it with all of you so that you could see what arrived in her mailbox.

Also, if you go to Jan's page, you can see it when I personalized it with the initial of her last name. Try to go take a look!

This is being linked to Dezinaworld's "Black & White Challenge"

Also linking this up to the French Cupboard Blogspot Challenge.

And Frenchy's French Obsession Party!



Have a happy day!