Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Hair

My girls have such different types of hair.

Alexa's is super long and straight.
She's had it about this length and back up to her chin at least 3 times.
She is in the process of growing it out for Locks of Love.
We're so proud of her. The big "cut" will come in June.

Lillian's hair is full of curls.
I love them so much. Her hair often times looks like a huge mess, but I like it that way best.
Her hair is still a bit wet in these pics as she had just gotten out of the tub.
But, aren't those curls to die for? Love 'em!!




*****
I have another favor to ask of my awesome blog friends. Echo Echo Embroidery is giving away a free personalized diaper bag, or tote bag to those who get 20 of their friends to "Like" their facebook page. Please click HERE, "Like" their page and tell them Dawn L. sent you on their wall. I appreciate all the help. I need 12 more "likers". This will also get you 3 extra entries into any giveaway you enter or have entered on my blog. Just leave a comment saying you did my favor and liked Echo Echo Embroidery on facebook and told them I sent you.

*****


P.S. It's snowing :(