Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF, right?

Here is Lillian giving me a good explination as to why she is sitting on the table at McDonalds.
As I recall there were a lot of Umm's and "Uuuh's.."
Yummy chicken nuggets!
She looks pretty sneaky in this pic, like she might just be trying to hide under the table at any moment.
..and Alexa with a look that says "Really, Mom? Taking pictures of us in McDonalds - this is sooo uncool!!"


It's been a crazy week! We started off with lots of melting snow, vast areas of brown and then got dumped on with another 4" blanket of white. Blah!! I have to say after having some really nice days - it was a bit depressing to wake up to snow again. It was a big step in the wrong directions. I was hoping to be able to put the snow boots away already! ha!

I've been so lucky to receive such an incredible blog makeover from Mandy at Style Me Sweet Designs and I'm loving it more and more every time I look at it. She does such amazing work and I'm so happy to know that nobody else has this design. I will be spending time tweaking it here and there over the next few weeks when I have time. So, I apologize if things are moved around a bit.

We had a fun "Girls Night" last night. I took the girls to McDonalds for dinner for a special treat. We ran into some neighbors there which was fun to see. Lillian was being a total goofball and played peek-a-boo with them. The girls put on dresses when we got home and cranked up the music. We danced all over the living room and then packed for our weekend visiting grandparents. I always give the girls a bag to pack their special things in that they can't leave the house without. They both have their totes from Ragadoodle and filled them up with their necessities. It always amazes me at what they decide to pack. Knick Knacks, little toys, lip gloss, sunglasses, their blankies, books, a pen..LOL. They are all set!

I guess I didn't knock on wood hard enough because every time I say how healthy we have been overall this winter - then one of us gets sick. This time it's Lillian. She has come down with such a nasty cough. She is for the most part fine during the day, but when she lays down to sleep is when it starts. It's so hard to listen to. She tries so hard to just sleep, but coughs so much and gets uncomfortable. We've got her on her nebulizer every 6 hours because of the dosage of albuterol. She takes it so well, thank goodness. I gave her some Robitussin one night, too, and that seemed to help. This morning she woke up a little more congested. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse for her. So far, no fever! I cannot stand seeing my kids not feeling well. It's worse than being sick myself.
I hope this doesn't stop her from having a great weekend visiting Grandpa and Grandma.

Have a nice weekend everyone!