Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bloggy Makeover - Style Me Sweet Design!


As you can see, it looks a little different around here. Thanks to Mandy at Style Me Sweet Design - I received this wonderful bloggy makeover. I could not be happier with how it turned out. I contacted Mandy yesterday afternoon and by the evening it was complete. I still have some moving around I want to do and add some page tabs, but it will all soon come together. Mandy was so quick and precise - I am so impressed with how sweet she was and happy she was to help me out.

I really liked the look of my previous blog design, but that was done all by myself and I found a lot of other blogs had the same character in their header, the same background and the same little owl button. I wanted something unique, that was my very own and I'm so happy to have this professional look from Mandy. Everything matches, the header, the button and the signature. It's perfect.

I gave Mandy a brief summary of what my blog was about and she created this adorable header with several children characters all together standing in a line. It was seriously the cutest. But, I was looking for something more light and whimsy and 10 mins later - this is what she created. It's exactly what I was looking for and couldn't be more grateful for all her hard work.


Mandy at Style Me Sweet Design creates one-of-a-kind logo designs that are NEVER resold - so, no other will have your design. It's yours and only yours and will never get recreated again.

Check out her blog, HERE!

Style Me Sweet Design can be found on Etsy and Facebook.

Thanks Mandy!! You're the best!