Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Surprises!

Hi Everyone~

Yesterday was sure a happy day! When I went to my mailbox, my copy of Creating Vintage Charm was in it...


Imagine my excitement when I opened the page that had some of my work on it! There's more too, but this is just a glimpse.


And my good friend Kathy from Creative Home Expressions has a super article in there too!

The entire magazine is chock-full of inspiration, decorating and craft ideas, and even graphics that you can use in your own projects--how neat is that?


Today I am happy to announce the winner of my 8 X 10 "Wander" piece--She is Sonya of Counting My Blessings! Congratulations Sonya!


Also, I have been getting emails from people asking me how to get the magazine. If you want a copy of your own, you can push the button on my sidebar and purchase it online...easy, peasy!

I have a FUN week coming up here on my blog, so I hope you'll stay tuned for my Girlie Girls theme!!!

Linking this to Blue Monday!


XO
Cindy