Monday, March 28, 2011

Message in a Bottle


"Message in a Bottle"--Graphic from
Shabby Cottage Studio

Hi Everyone~

As many of you know, I design for 2 different stores-- Shabby Cottage Studio and Dezinaworld--2 fabulous places to go for amazing graphics.

I have just created these 2 pieces for "Girlie Girl" week using their images and I wanted to share them with you.


"Love's Embrace"--Graphic
from Dezinaworld

I just popped these into my Etsy shop and if you would like to read about the concept of "message in a bottle," please go here.

(I think you'll be happy to see what it's all about. And it wasn't my idea. I wrote to my friend Donna from My Shabby Chateau and said I made these bottles that I dearly love and I'd also love it if people could use them for weddings too--and she came up with this idea!)


Hugs,
Cindy

Linking this to Blogger's Bodega!