Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girlie Girl Week Continues

For The Gingersnaps Creations Challenge

Hi Everyone:

This piece is dedicated to all the young women who go to work every day and have to leave small children in daycare--those that juggle the endless responsibilities of home and office. That is why the young baby (from Dezinaworld) is perched on the typewriter indicating that even when a young mother is at work, her heart is with her child.


I first created it in Photoshop.

A close-up of the completed clip-board.


Also, my friend Julie from A Vintage Chic is an awesome artist and she is on the design team of Crafty Secrets. She had a blog hop last week--and I won!



I received an email from the wonderful owner, Sandy of Crafty Secrets, who allowed me to choose some of her special graphics to craft with--how exciting!


Thank you Julie and Sandy!


Linking this to Gingersnap Creations!