Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Layout And Sponsor Experiments!

I'm working on a new layout for the blog! Something fresh, clean and crisp for spring! What do you think so far? Suggestions welcome!

If you're noticing how blank the whole right side of the blog is, there is a reason for this! That's where you guys come in! (Well, maybe or maybe not, that's why I'm considering this an experiment!) I am going to see if there is anyone out there who would be interested in an ad spot on the left side of the blog! A photo or your logo, that will link to your etsy shop, your blog or any other site you'd be interesting in getting some exposure for!

I'm really curious and excited about getting this feature going on my blog. Since these will be the very first sponsor spots, I will be offering them for the price of $5 for a 180x180 Pixel spot! I will also include your shop/blog in special series of Sponsor Spotlight Blog Posts! Once you send in your $5, your spot will be secured through the end of April 2011!

For more information Email me at SmellyShoesVintage@BlogSpot.Com ! First people to respond will get the first spots on the right side of the blog!

Thank's for reading!