Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oldie But Goodie Blog Hop

Today, I am joining in with some very talented stampers from the Facebook Design Divas group.  Once a month  we get together to share a card or project that was created with stamps, paper or supplies that are at least 6 months old.



For my card, I am using a stamp and some paper that is old.  I used my MS Hydrangea punches to create the little flowers.  They were finished off with some little red rhinestones.  I am going to keep my post short as I don't have power at home (it has been out since Sunday night), and I am using the computer/internet at work to set up this post. I thank God because I have the best boss around! 



The next stop on the hop is the ever so talented Barbara Wibel.  Head on over and check out her amazing creation!