Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Touch of Paris--"Girlie Girl" Week Continues

Hi Everyone~

Oh, how I love everything with a Paris theme! So, I created the piece above with one of my favorite images. As many of you know, I design for Shabby Cottage Studio and I couldn't resist a chance to make this with one of their images.

"Just Married" Clipboard and Tag

And next is a very special commissioned piece that I created for a wedding. It is a true thrill for me to create art that is in keeping with a specific theme that someone wants~pure fun!


Featuring vintage images from my own collection, plus
images from The Graphics Fairy and Shabby Cottage Studio,
in addition to graphic embellishments.

Thank you for coming to visit! It is always awesome to have you come over and spend some time here.


XO
Cindy

Linking this to the very fabulous Show & Tell Friday!

Linking this to the amazing Pink Saturday!

Linking this to awesome Graphics Fairy!!!