Monday, March 21, 2011

Teddy Hilton - my new "happy place" online

As I find myself becoming more environmentally friendly and even more of a [fanatic] animal activist (more on this on my mega life update) I find myself more involved in reading up on animals than humans, especially since the news these days regarding the events in Japan depress me. The country I'm in has a tendency to be slightly insensitive and downright full of themselves when it comes to reporting certain stories and this has put me off so very much and angered me too much lately.

Moving along, here are some links from my new favorite site Teddy Hilton:

Cat that made it through the tsunami - nothing makes me bawl more than seeing pets that make it through a natural disaster AND have owners frantically looking for them too. The reunion is much better than humans being reunited because the animals could always revert back to being wild but instead seek comfort from their human companions. Bless.

Guilty Denver - most adorable video of a guilty dog! I couldn't believe how ashamed of himself he was. And people say animals are "stupid", bah! As if.