Monday, March 21, 2011

Girlie Girl Week

Digital Card for Nikki

Hi Everyone~

I would like to share some brand-new "Girlie Girl" pieces with you this week~And I would like to begin with a special digital card for my precious daughter-in-law, Nikki! (It is pictured up above.) As she doesn't have a blog yet, I'd love it if you'd wish her a Happy Birthday so she'll be surprised when she visits my blog today!

* * * * * *

And next is a separate collection of works I wanted to share with all of you that I made as part of the Design Team for Dezinaworld. Some are available in my Etsy shop.





The girls in all of these pieces are from Dezinaworld!

This tin is a new addition to my Etsy shop.



I hope that you all have a great week and I hope that you'll come back as each day I will have all brand-new "Girlie Girl" pieces to share~

Backgrounds are professional commercial images from Scrapgirls and dress form is from The Graphics Fairy!

XO
Cindy