Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CRUSH! - The Floral Print Bag

On the very top of my wish list right now is a cute new purse for spring & summer. Since prints and florals are both popular this season, I keep coming across these absolutely adorable bags with flowers! I've seen all different styles in stores, magazines, and online.



Can you see why I'm smitten with these sweet bags? Perfect for Spring!






I haven't found the one yet that I'm ready to buy, but I am on the lookout! Recently, Sally (My Boyfriends Mom and my Friend), found one just like the one in the photo below, for just a few dollars in the thrift store!


Her great find is the purse that inspired my crush! I adore it!

Now, I just need to find the perfect bag for me. I've never been much of a floral wearing person before, I'm ready to try something new! How do you feel about flower prints on your accessories?