Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Sandals!

Summer is here!

That means I need to get out of these sneakers and into some cute sandals! Today I wanted to show you some of my favorite vintage sandals from Etsy, and some vintage sandals I just listed in my own shop.

Click on any of the following photos, and you'll be taken to those Sandals on Etsy. I will also post a link under each photo so you can visit each of the Etsy Sellers shops.

Enjoy!

il_fullxfull.140802039
From DearGoldenVintage!

il_430xN.145838737
From Attic Goods!

il_fullxfull.138676154
From TRACTORDOG!

il_fullxfull.146612268
By JessJamesJake!

Aren't they all gorgeous? Here's a couple pair of strappy heeled sandals that I recently thrifted and listed on Etsy! I really love the gold pair especially, I'd be wearing them right now if they were my size!

DSC00070 DSC00073

How awesome are Vintage Sandals by Fascinators?! In Gold and SILVER!

DSC00033

What pieces are you looking for this summer? Vintage and/or New? I'd love to hear from you!
Don't forget to stop by The S.S.Vintage for all kinds of vintage accessories to go with your whole wardrobe!