Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shop Update!

I know I promised a few days ago, but I finally got some new dresses up in the shop, and some vintage Jewelry too!

Here's the Goods!

DSC00223DSC00200

A couple of sweet pink dresses! Great for summer days or summer nights, or just playing dress up!

I've also got some new Vintage Jewelry listed!

Vintage Bird Brooch.
A Great Christmas Bird Brooch, With Rhinestones!

Vintage Sarah Cov Pin
A Super sweet Vintage Heart pin, By Sarah Coventry.

Vintage US NAVY Mens Ring.
And a Vintage Mens NAVY Ring!

The shop updates haven't been as often as I'd like them to be. I really need to get out there and start hunting for more treasures to bring to you!! Can't wait till my next thrifing session!

If you're reading, and you love vintage, what's your favorite thing to search for/collect/buy? I'd love to bring more to the shop, so give me some ideas about what you shop for in the Vintage world!! Thanks!

Have a Happy Saturday!!