Friday, May 14, 2010

FRIDAY Find!

One of my very favorite things is a lazy morning, with coffee and my loved ones. If you get to be in your underwear during all of this, it's somehow even better!

I found an absolutely beautiful Fine Art Photograph on Etsy, by Steven Beckley, that captures the feel of a morning like this just perfectly!



The colors, the shadows, the bare feet and single cup of coffee. This photo is worth more than a thousand words! I am in love with this print, and many others by Steven.

You should really do yourself a favor and check out some more of his art!
Here's his Etsy Shop!
And his Website!

After the coffees gone, you know it's time to get dressed and start the day, but each morning, I truly enjoy my quiet, waking-up, coffee time. It's my favorite part of the day.