Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Custom Mohair Blythe For Sale

I have been wanting to invest in a DSLR camera for quite some time. I also have an expensive doll collection.

SO.. (In case you didn't see where this was going) I am going to sell a couple of my dolls to fund my new camera.

I am selling this beautiful CUSTOM Mohair, Blythe Doll. Custom Eye chip colors, boggled eyes, *Beautiful* full hair re-root, pierced ears, Purple eyeshadow.

I call her Emma Rose (After a song I like). Here she is -

Her custom rainbow eye chips-
FS

She comes in this Beautiful Golden Princess dress, with matching headband, by Dollicious (On Etsy).
FSFS.

Sleeping Beauty-
Emma Rose.

I have tons of photos of her, if you'd like to see some more! She's a photogenic girl.

I paid $350 USD for her, and I'd like to get the same amount, but I will listen to other serious offers.

Know any Blythe lovers? Pass it on! :)

FS

Thanks for reading!
Happy Wednesday.