Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother of All Blog Hops-Poppies

MOABH Participant Blinkie




Welcome to the There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops! If you have arrived here from Becky's amazing blog, then you are in the right spot. If not, I recommend that you start back on the There She Goes company blog to get the introduction to our hop as well as the information you will need in order to enter to win some exciting prizes!



Tonight I am featuring stamps from the TSG Poppies set that was recently released.  Can I tell you how much I love, love poppies and especially our uber beautiful California Poppies.  The flowers were embossed two times on watercolor paper with Gold EP and then watercolored with Tombow markers.  The second set of flowers were cut out and popped up over the first.





There's alot for you to see tonight, so I won't keep you. So I will send you on to Belinda's awesome blog for some more eye candy.





Hugs,