Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Want!

I want my husband to put his dirty clothes IN the laundry basket, not lay them in front of the laundry basket. It's like he almost makes it, but not quite.

I want Alexa to wear her shoes outside all the time. Or at least know where they are at all times. It's an ongoing search at our house.

I want a desk. One that I can put in my bedroom, on the wall adjacent to the bathroom. It needs to have a hutch or a roll top for me to either organize my papers, files, mail..ect..or hide it. I want the clutter off my kitchen counter.

I want Lillian to stop coughing. My poor baby just can't hack those upper respitory illnesses.

I want the weekends to be longer and the week days to be shorter. This weather is too nice to be stuck inside staring at a computer all day.

I want to sing the ABC's to Lillian 10 times in a row just to watch her sign all the letters. Her tiny little fingers are so cute.

I want my girls to wear dresses every day from now until September.

I want my husband to know that I think his tractor is sexy! :)

I want to be able to drink 3 big glasses of milk before I go to bed and not have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Lillian can do it!

I want Lillian to call strawberries, strawberries. Not green beans!

I want to sit in the kitchen and make tons of food and snacks with my husband late and night and eat and talk and eat and talk. It's one of my favorite things to do with him.

I want Alexa to talk like she has a missing tooth forever. I love it.

I want Dr. Kastner to fix my 'thing' on Saturday morning. It hurts! Bad!

I want my hair to grow faster so Inna can perm it and make it cute and curly.

I want to lay in the sun.

I want to snuggle up on the couch with my husband and watch a House Hunter's marathon all day, without any disruptions.

I want Erin Andrews to be voted off Dancing with the Stars.

I want to be able to incorporate something pink into my outfit as much as I can. Pink shoes today - check!

I want to be able to hold Alexa without Lillian getting jealous.

I want Chip to not ring the bell to go outside to the bathroom as soon as I put the girls in the bathtub. He picks the worst times to have to go.

I want to be a 'jewelry' person. I saw these big gaudy rings at Target the other day on clearance. I want to wear a big gaudy ring.

I want the following season sets on DVD, Modern Family, Castle, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy and House Hunters. Do they have House Hunter episodes on DVD? Well, if they do, I want it.

I want to eat a whole lot of chocolate chip cookie dough and not get sick or fat.

I want to find it deep inside myself to love my husbands green shorts.

I want Alexa to own a million pair of flip flops so I can hear her call them 'flimp flops'.


I could go on but then I'd be asking too much....right?