Saturday, May 15, 2010

Have you purchased from The SS Vintage?

Hello Everyone!! Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday night!

I'm starting a new portfolio of photos, and I need your help! Have you ever purchased anything from my vintage store? Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, or anything else? If you have, I would absolutely love it if you could send me a photo of you wearing/with your SS Vintage item!

It doesn't have to be a professional photograph by any means! All I am looking to do is a get a collection of photos of happy customers with items they purchased from me. I want the pictures for my own portfolio, and If I can get your permission as well, I'd love to post them on my Blog and FB page!

Please let me know if you have any photos to contribute! I truly would appreciate it, and You'd make my day!!

Thanks for reading!

Sam

*Clicking on the above photo will take you to a listing for the vintage blouse I am wearing in the photo!