Monday, May 10, 2010

Say Cheese!

il_430xN.88230439

I really love old cameras. The older and more unique, the more wonderful they are! Most of the vintage cameras I thrift actually end up on display somewhere in our apartment before they end up in my Etsy shop. I don't know if it's the idea of all the images an old camera has captured over it's lifetime that makes them seem so charming, or the thought of being able to take one moment in time and transfer it to film so you can have it with you always, but I know I try to purchase every single vintage camera I find!
il_430xN.89368130il_430xN.88877827

I always have a camera with me. It's much more important to me than my cellphone, and it might really be one of my favorite things! I can do everything with it from document important occasions, and events I want to remember, to taking pictures of things that seem ridiculous or silly so I can share it with my bother who lives too far away!


il_430xN.95943252il_430xN.140968090

All of the vintage cameras above are available for sale in my Etsy Shop!