Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dance Dance Dance

Alexa had a dance performance last night at All Stars Montessori. She did such a great job and we could not be more proud of her. She is our little DIVA, for sure. Her next performance is June 19th in at the Eden Prairie H.S. We are looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, on Monday as I was rounding the kids up to go outside to play in the sprinkler, I dropped the camera on the front steps and it broke, causing all the dance pictures to look really fuzzy. I am so upset, you can not even imagine.

Please scroll down to the bottom of my blog for a new slideshow of pictures. I included the dance ones, too. Sorry they are hard to see.

On Monday Alexa had a field trip to the Hugo Animal Farm. Too bad Adam and I completely forgot and she missed out on the fun trip with her friends. Sometimes I feel like the worst parent! Alexa was able to be a 'special helper' in Lillian's classroom that afternoon and got to pick where we went to eat after her dance recital, so that made her feel better. She joked that she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. She knows that Adam and I despise that place. She said it with an evil grin and said, "Well, you said I could pick ANY place I want" followed by a bunch of giggles.. After Adam told her it was closed on Tuesday's, she picked Wendy's instead. What a goofball.

Monday was also very super hot and humid. A record setting 95 degrees beating the previous record of 88. WOW! Thank goodness for AC.

Benny and Amanda came and visited Monday, also. They stayed the night and went to the Twin's game yesterday. it was nice to see them both again.

Nicole won the mirror ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars last night. She so deserved it. Lillian played barbies and Alexa and I did another puzzle during the show.