Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happiness!

Eating breakfast in the sunshine on the deck.

Alexa informed me yesterday that her friend Jordan at school has 'pipes'. I said, "Pipes?" and she said, "Yeah, and they're right here in his arm (pointing to his bicep). Then she told me that he smells bad, too. I said, "That's not very nice to say, maybe he was a little gassy today(it happens) and she said "No Mom, he smells like pepper."

***

Can this weather get any better? I brought the girls and their friend Hannah to Lake Julia yesterday to play at the park. Alexa and Hannah rode their bikes. I couldn't get Lillian in the bike trailer without Alexa for some reason. She wanted to be like the big kids and wanted to ride her scooter. I could tell less than half a block down that her little leg was getting tired, so I offered to push her, on her scooter, all the way to Lake Julia. Whew! The good news is, I soaked up a little more sun, so now instead of being pale white, I'm just white. I did apply some bronzer to my face yesterday and got lots of nice compliments, though. I especially liked the ones from my husband. He kept saying them over and over and made my day.

After the girls' tub, we watched Chad Ochocinco get eliminated from Dancing with the Stars, then took them for a bike ride. I love taking bike rides at night. The air is so cool and fresh. We found a fun new trail and will definitely be going back to explore more of it, as it goes in several different directions. Chip had a sudden boost of energy and literally sprinted faster than we'd ever seen him last night. He pulled Adam on his bike half way around the trail. Adam even found a deck and patio that he really likes that would work perfectly in the back of our house. He said next time we should take a picture. Needless to say, we all slept really well last night. Being able to be outside, the fresh air, ect.

Adam and I snuggled on the couch last night and watched House Hunters. He told me he loved my 'I want' blog yesterday. He said it made him smile all day. I think it's because I said I think his tractor is sexy. (His yellow lawn sprinkler tractor, that is.) I even ate 2 chunks of cookie dough. AND I'm wearing pink again today. Pink shoes. But not the same ones as yesterday. The girls are wearing dresses again, too!

Happiness!