Monday, September 20, 2010

White Space CAS



Hi there, I hope this finds you having a great day.  The weather here in Central CA is perfect today.  I wish we had this kind of weather year round.  So my pal Tosh shared several cards last week where she used mostly white.  Although leaving white space is hard for me, I was inspired to give it a go.  I stamped the Hero Arts Delphinium stamp with Versamark ink on a piece of Penny Black Foil Script paper and embossed it with clear EP.  The flowers were colored in with the following Ranger Distress Inks:  Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire.  I layered the image panel to a piece of medium blue cardstock and then to a piece of gold glossy cardstock.  To finish it off, I tied a little gold cording around it.  Easy peasy!  Jennifer McGuire has a great tutorial for this technique, you can see it here.