Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday!



Is there anything better than anticipation???  Especially when it's anticipation of a new book coming out soon?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine (http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com), that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm looking forward to!

The third book in the Southern Sewing Circle Mystery series by my good friend, Elizabeth Lynn Casey, comes out next Tuesday and I, for one, am all a'twitter with anticipation! 

And in celebration of her latest book, Elizabeth is hosting a "killer" contest - I'll let her explain the rules and the prizes!

**The ME, A FRIEND, and MY LIBRARY Contest**

PINNED FOR MURDER, the third installment in my Southern Sewing Circle Mystery Series, will hit store shelves on October 5th!

To celebrate, I’m launching a contest that gives a special nod to libraries (in honor of my main character, Tori Sinclair) AND the notion of friendship (in honor of the characters who have welcomed Tori with open arms).

Here’s what the lucky winner will win…

One copy each of SEW DEADLY (the first in my Southern Sewing Circle Mystery Series), DEATH THREADS (the second in the series), and my romances–Kayla’s Daddy, A Mom For Callie, and an early copy of Miracle Baby.

*** Additionally (and here’s where it gets good), I will send the exact same thing (all five books listed above) to a friend of your choice AND  your local library!!!

Sound good?

Now here’s what you need to do in order to have a chance at winning this prize (for you…and a friend…and your local library)…  Send an email (with the words “Pinned For Murder’s Coming” in the subject line and your snail mail address in the body of the email) to me at  ElizabethLCasey@aol.com

  **One entry per person please.

Then, one lucky winner will be randomly chosen from all entries received between now and 5 p.m. on October 1st. The winner will be notified by email on October 2nd.

Ready? Set? GO!!!!!!!

Check out Elizabeth's website for more information on her books and projects at http://www.elizabethlynncasey.com/



Happy Reading Ya'll!

I am an Amazon Associate, and may receive a small renumeration from any book ordered through this link.