Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Special On-line Store


Hi Everyone,

I’ve been such a "busy little bee" the past few days that I didn’t have a chance to tell you that I feel so blessed to have won the challenge at Mind Wide Open AND I want to thank all of you who went over and voted--I am grateful beyond words!

The curator, Gail, is so awesome...and her store, Shabby Cottage Studio has amazing finds for artists and crafters. If you look at my new blog header, the “Hope” ticket is from her store, as well as the sweet image of the little girl on the right.

I can only tell you that on the “crafting highway,” I feel so grateful for people who have quality items available...They wake up our muses so we can create in style!

If you'd like to browse through Gail's lovely inventory, just go to her Mind Wide Open blog and there you will see the link to her Shabby Cottage Studio store...(it's on the left on her blog.)

And, a big "thank you" to Gail for all of her creativity and generous spirit!