Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happiness



Hi there!  Did you know that Penny Black has a new and improved blog?  Yep, you can find it here.  They are having and inspiration challenge on the blog and I decided to play along.  You can find all of the details and the inspiration card in this post on the Penny Black blog.  I was inspired to use the basic layout of the inspiration card, I just turned it on its side to change it up a bit.  I stamped the Garden Poems image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers. (BV00, BV02, BV04, Y13, Y19,G40, G82 and G85) I added itty bitty droplets of pale yellow liquid pearls to the stamens on the flowers and some Stardust glitter glue to the blossoms and butterflies.  Lime Green Stickles was added to the leaves. The Happiness sentiment was also stamped in black and cut out with Petite Oval/Scallop Nesties.  I should have taken this photo a little earlier in the day when the sun was shining nice and bright so you could see the colors better.  The cardstocks used were white, lt blue and dark purple.  You still have a few days left to play......give it a shot.