Sunday, September 26, 2010



Hi Everyone:
I just received this beautiful card from Chris at My Arty Attempts, and, not only that--Chris also sent this gorgeous book marker and precious satin roses that she made herself--wow! (There's actually more, but I only took a picture of a few of them.)





But, that's not all--Yesterday this gorgeous box arrived from Lynn at Trash to Treasure. And inside was an exquisite pendant...On all of the items in this post I sure wish that you could see the amazing details...I look and wonder how these wonderful friends did all this amazing work!



But, there's more--I received an email last night that Lynn is in the hospital...so, I am asking for prayers for her. If you go to her blog, her husband wrote all the details of what is going on, bless his heart.