Thursday, September 16, 2010

Showers of Blessing - SSCC56

This card is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #56.  The challenge is to use stitching (real or faux).  As usual, I chose the faux option.  :)

I used prismacolor pencils for the image and used a prismacolor coloring stick to make the "rain" on the solid yellow background.  I also used some stickles for the rain.  The second picture shows that a little better. And yes, I do realize my coloring skills need some work.  That's the very reason most of my cards are sentiment only cards.  *smile*





I also decorated the interior of the card.  I really like this digi stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and didn't want to leave anything out.





Supplies:
CS - Georgia Pacific & The Paper Company
PP - BG
Spellbinders Nestabilities:  Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Large Deckled Rectangle, Decorative Photo Corners, Labels Four
Let It Rain - digi stamp set - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Zig Ball Writer
Prismacolor pencils
Ribbon - Offray
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Stickles - Waterfall
Sketch:  CPS183