Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Feature: Oreo Cheesecakes

It's time to fight Friday blues

(Picture taken from lillyella's blog)

The holidays are coming up, a short and very busy one albeit but after that I'll be on summer break and back home in Sri Lanka which I'm looking forward to. For one thing, I'm looking forward to trying out a whole bunch of recipes I've been accumulating and drooling after this entire year! Now, if you know me pretty well you'll know that one of my favorite desserts in the entire world is a classic cheesecake. If you're Blaire Sigson then you'll know that frozen oreo pudding is an amazing treat after midnight and we can demolish an entire one between ourselves and still want more. So when I found this recipe for Oreo Cheesecakes on lillyella's blog I definitely fell in love!

So who else is with me on this superb combination? Really, how can anyone resist?!