Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know - a weekly meme

My book buddy Lori at Dollycas' Thoughts has started a new, fun weekly meme for bloggers to get to know each other a little better - she calls it "Enquiring Minds Want To Know!" This is my first time to participate, but I look forward to more!

If you'd like to join the fun, check out Lori's blog (she reads as much as I do!) at http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Here are this week's questions!
  1. What do you see when you look out your bedroom window? 
This is my little rock garden - not much in there right now, but I plan to plant some tulips and mini daffodils for the spring!
  1. Are you watching Dancing With The Stars?
Love Dancing With The Stars!!!  I'm really rooting for Jennifer Grey!


3. Are you a football fan or are you forced to watch because your spouse has the remote control? 

I'm the football fan in the family (well, my boys are too, but they all live off!)  And where am I from - Texas! So of course I root for my home team (even if I am disgusted with them at the moment!)


and My High School Team - Wichita Falls High School Coyotes! I'm a very loyal alumni!



Ok, now, it's your turn to play!  Go check out Dollycas' Thoughts and play along with us!!