Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturdays are for Wishin' and Readin'!

Saturday has always been one of my favorite days of the week!  Filled with a promise of fun! 

During Book Blogger Appreciation Week I received an invitation from Susan at Semicolon to post a review on her Saturday Book of Reviews event - It's a lovely way to see what others are reviewing!  http://www.semicolonblog.com/  I posted my review of Allie Larkin's "Stay." 



Also today, I found a cute meme over at Book City Chick - On My Wishlist!  This is a fun weekly event that she runs every Saturday. It's where you list all the books you desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming!

Here is my short-list!

March 2011
October 5, 2010
November 2010
April 2011
And for the rest of the weekend, I'm finishing up "Secret Daughter" by Shilpi Somaya Gowda (outstanding so far!) and then I'm starting....yes, I'm going to attempt it...


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Happy Reading, ya'll!!