Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bow Ring LOVE

Not too long ago, I won a gift certificate to Bailybelle Creations on Etsy! (Yay!)

Vanessa has a great blog, and two shops on Etsy, and I was so excited to go through her shop and pick something out. It was a hard choice because she has so many really unique and gorgeous pieces of handmade jewelry.

4994625935_ec20df164e_o

I choose the sweetest red bow on a wire wrapped ring, handmade by Vanessa! She sized it and another black wire ring for me, and packaged them up in a box with cute ribbon and a matching thank you card. It looked great before I even opened the box and saw the rings!



I love them! I've already been showing off my red bow ring, and worn it out of the house more than once. They are well made, and I don't feel like I'm going to smoosh the wire OR the bow! My boyfriend likes the bow ring on me, a lot.



Thank you so much, Vanessa, For the great giveaway and the beautiful new jewelry!