Sunday, September 26, 2010

I love each and every one of them with all my heart..

Things you should know about my In-Law's:
1.) They know how to throw parties.
2.) They laugh more than any group of people I know.
3.) If you leave their home hungry, it's your own fault (says Benny)
4.) They are the most loving, caring and genuine family!
5.) Hugs, kisses and I love you's are said and done frequently.
6.) No matter what they are ALWAYS there for you.
7.) They've taught me how to love things like guacamole, fajita's and mimosa's.
8.) They can make any stranger feel welcome, like they've always been apart of the family.
9.) They are SO VERY generous!
10.) I love each and every one of them with all my heart.
We had an engagement party for my husbands brother (Benny) and fiance (Amanda) on Saturday night. It was such a great family get together.
Below are some of my favorite pictures taken during the weekend.
(I feel kind of silly about this, but I didn't even get a pic of the happy couple..)
My SIL and I made Smores Cupcakes for the party!

They were totally DELISH!


Alexa and Lillian had a BLAST playing with their cousins.
Cousin Zac, Alexa and Lil


Playing in the rocks


My favorite part about the weekend was being able to spend time with my SIL, Andrea.
I love this chica like my own sister. I will never forget our trip to Target...Sorry, but the details are between her and I..haha)
Andrea and I


Alexa, Zac, Lilli and Auntie Ti-Ti


H-O-T!!!

Papa Juan with the Fajita meat.


Andrea and I..again.


HAHAHAHAHA...this picture will make me giggle til the day I die.
Look how short Aunt Nellie is.
Andrea and I nicknamed her "Snooki".
This short little ity bitty lady is a RIOT.
She knows how to have a good time and boy does she love her wine and her amazing husband Fred.


The one and only HANDSOME Riley Clark!!
My girls ADORE this kid!


Andrea and I with my hubby's BFF, Isaac.
He's Uncle Isaac to my girls!


Brother and Sister...Awww!

Me and my main squeeze!!!


Alexa with Cousin Teresa (Riley's Mama).
Don't they look like twins?


Alexa and Cousin Riley.


Teresa and I.


Lilli eating her smoothie from Ella's Kitchen.


Isn't this fabulous?
All the 'siblings'!!
Uncle Pancho, my MIL (Linda)
Aunt Rosie, Aunt Judy, Aunt Toni and Aunt Nellie.


My MIL, Me, Drea, Teresa!

Aunt Nellie and Uncle Fred (from Texas) won't be around for the girls' Birthday's next week, so they got some early gifts, new TinkerBell and Fairy bed comforters.

Alexa saying "Thank you" to Aunt Nellie!

Aunt Nellie and Cruzie!!


My morning MIMOSA!!
Cheers!