Friday, March 19, 2010

Yiyyian Cruz Yahdes..


Adam sent me this picture this morning of Alexa holding Lillian on the couch. In his message he said they were watching Monster's Inc. and Lillian was saying, "Sister, save me!!"

I find it absolutely adorable that Lillian runs to her sister for comfort. When she sees a little sock fuzzy floating in her bath water, she will plop on her sister's lap and say, "Sister, save me, save me!!" and wrap her little arms around Alexa's neck.

She gets in these moods sometimes and only wants her sister to do things for her. Alexa is the only one that can get her to brush her teeth, brush her hair and some times even put her jammies on. She only wants Alexa to hold her while watching a movie and Alexa is the first one she wants to hug and kiss when she wakes up in the morning.

Lillian's new word is "discussing". If her banana has a little bit of brown on it, it's "discussing" or as she says it, "scussting". The snake on the "S" page of her alphabet book is "scussting". The ugly clothes (in her mind) at Target are "scusting". Daddy's toots are "scusting". All said with a crunkled up nose and a sour face.

She also has gotten into the habit of saying "I don't know". We'll ask her something and she'll say "I don't know...and then she'll say the answer". Lillian what does a cat say? "I don't know...Meow".

We've been trying to help teach her how to say her "L's" properly because when you ask her what her name is she says, "Yiyyian Cruz Yahdes". It's so darn cute, but she needs to learn how to say it the right way.

She talks to fast and so matter of fact. I love it. However, I think she has developed her Papa's mumble. Yikes.