Friday, March 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!!



I found this very cool meme through my friend Tracee (at Reviewsfromhere), and thought it looked like a lot of fun!


Jennifer at Crazy For Books (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) is the host, and you can find her information and the McLinky to join in at her blog!


About the Hop:


(From Jennifer)
This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


So, fellow hoppers (and other visitors!), welcome to my blog! Please leave me a comment if you have hopped by, and I'll be sure to come by your blog to say hello as well!