Friday, March 12, 2010



Welcome Company Girls! I want to say thanks to everyone who gave such great advice and encouragement to me last week. This week has gone much better..thanks in part to setting some boundries with extended family, getting a much needed break to myself and taking some of your advice to heart and into practice.

This week was also absolutely beautiful weather wise and I've really been working on getting the house decluttered, cleaned and aired out. Monday is our 7th anniversary so I've been especially working hard on our bedroom. Prior to this week, we had two queen sized beds in our bedroom, pushed together, to make co-sleeping a little easier. As a gift to my husband, I decided it was time to stop co-sleeping and reclaim our bedroom. We've been working on the transfer of Reagan to her own bed (which admittedly is taking lots of time and effort!). I also moved one of the beds into the guest room and then decluttered and cleaned our room and did a major makeover on our bed--new sheets, new mattress pillow pad, new pillows...it feels so comfortable and soft now!

I think that's it for today's post..Reagan is clammoring for my attention!