Tuesday, March 9, 2010

God Graced The Morning Sky Today

God Graced the Morning Sky Today

God Graced the morning sky today
As I opened sleepy eyes
The sun it warmed my soul a bit
as I heard the bird song cries

My Spirit lifted as I woke
my arms up high I stretch
I look outside my heart it beats
As I see God's Glorious sketch

The colors such that I've ever seen
a mosaic of beauty changing
The glow starts soft as I watch
constantly rearranging

As I look upon the morning sky
I'm overcome with feeling
God's Grace it touches me
I feel His Wondrous Healing

This day is New and so am I
with each morning sky
God's plan for me is waking
I no longer wonder why

I look at all His Blessings
He's given me this day
I see His Love in everything
God's here in every way

I lift my eyes up to the Sky
and say a Thankful prayer
This day begins with God and I
I feel Him always there

God Graced the Morning Sky Today
With a New Spirit I soar
As I walk with Him in my heart
I find Life is so much more

I wish for you a day so filled
with all God's Glory and Grace
May your heart be filled with Love
His warmth upon your face

written with Hope, Love and Light,
Nina Pauline 3-9-10

All Photo's are by my niece Erin P. ... Thank you Erin.