Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snow Melting/March Birthdays/Flu Bug?


Even though the last few days have been gloomy and rainy, I'm so happy to see all of the huge piles of snow melting away. There are patches of brown grass showing through in places and I can actually see out my office window. In the peak of winter, I wasn't able to stand and see outside my window because of the heaping piles of snow. But, now it's all wet brown grass just waiting to turn green. YAY!

***********************************************************************************
March is a month of many Birthday's in my family. So, since it's close to mid-month, I'll take this opportunity to recognize them all.

Happy Birthday to my oldest brother Geoff, who turned the big 3-0 on March 1st. Old man! Ha!

Happy Birthday to my cousin Angela on March 2nd.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Stacey, who celebrated yesterday, March 9th.

Happy Birthday to my brother's girlfriend Courtney, who is 18 years old TODAY!! Woot Woot!!

Happy Birthday to my little bother Tiny, who turns the big 2-0 on March 12th. You are almost 2 decades!! :)

And last but certainly not least, Happy Birthday to my cousin Allen, who also turns 20 on March 23rd.

I hope you all have/had wonderful days and have many many more awesome birthday celebrations to come.

*****************************************************************************

Alexa and I are getting over a bout of the flu. Well, I think it was the flu?? Or maybe it was some sort of food poisoning?? We both have been making several trips to the bathroom since Sunday afternoon, but actually 'feel' just fine. It sorta just came out of nowhere. I took yesterday morning off work, just to catch up on some much needed rest. I kept the girls home with me for lunch and then brought them to school and went back to work. So far so good for both Alexa and I today, so hopefully all is done and well?? Strange little bug we had, I guess.