Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guardian Angels


Have you ever had self doubts and fears? Fears of failure, of success, of change, etc...? They can sabotage you and it's your own doing. I've been having this inner battle with sharing my writing on another level .. Despite myself, things are falling into place for a joint venture to possibly put together a book of poetry along with another's wonderful photo's. I have lots of support from the outside; it's my inside that holds me back.... "am I good enough?", "am I worthy?" , the "should I's?"..... I was away at a kind of a Spiritual Retreat this past weekend and was given even more positive reinforcement on this potential venture.... After I attended a workshop on Friday night, I couldn't go to sleep so I sat on the porch to meditate. It wasn't long before I had to find pen and paper..... So here goes another one.....

Guardian Angels

Of Love and Light and Spirit be

Forever fighting to be free

Let go of fear and let go of fright

Guardian Angels guide me tonight

Be still and go inside and see

The Light of Hope that lives in me

My fear it stops me from my gift

If I would let go my fears would lift

Look to the Light that shines from above

Let in the Spirit, be filled with Love

So write dear pen and open the mind

Let me see Light and not be blind

Please guide my hand to touch your face

Fill my heart with your Healing Grace

For with you my Angel as my guide

I know God's Light will now abide

You guided my hand and my heart it follows

Gliding across paper as a flight of swallows

Let my imagination take wings and fly

As to doubts and fears; I say Good Bye

For my Guardian Angels to do their task

I get on my knees, open my heart and ask

I thank you dear Spirit with all of my heart

You've Blessed me and now I must do my part

written with Love and Light and a Thankful heart;

by Nina P. 8/14/09